Monday, December 3, 2007

More about me

I retired from a career in management consulting and thanks to my husband's willingness to keep working, I have time to create.  I love designing and have dabbled in machine knitting, hand knitting, needlepoint, clothes designing (I have a Certificate in Fashion Design from the Parsons School in NYC), and long before scrap-booking became popular, I documented my entire life in a series of scrapbooks.

By choice, we have no children - our motto has been "no children, no pets, no indoor plants" - so my friends are very important to me.  Every 18 months I get together for a long weekend with a group of 12 friends from college, and this connection provides a regular infusion of joy and energy.


As you can tell from our motto, we don't like to be tied down and try to travel as much as possible.  I have wonderful photos from different parts of the world, and my plan is to put them on a website eventually.

No comments: